Color, texture, pattern and a book to inspire: twelve of our favorite gifts from around the world for the free-spirited wanderer in your life.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
1. Energy and Strength Handwoven basket from Marrakech, Morocco
2. Antique Tomoe Japanese Indigo Ikat from Wajima, Japan
3. El Jems Pouch from Tunis, Tunisia
4. Silver Coin Necklace from Bukhara, Uzbekistan
5. Red Dao Brass Memory Bracelet from Ta Phin, Vietnam
6. The New Bohemians: Cool and Collected Homes by Justina Blakeney
7. Modern Blue Earth Striped Bowl from Kanazawa, Japan
8. Orchid Silk Scarf from Bukhara, Uzbekistan
9.Miao Pink Wedding Pillow from Beijing, China
10. Nzuri Agate and Bronze Necklace from Mombasa, Kenya
11. Jazah Suzani from Bukhara, Uzbekistan
12. Jing’an Round Copper Teapot from Shanghai, China
At Bly, we believe in craftsmanship and one-of-a-kind and we are committed to the idea that there is something special in the hand-to-hand transaction. We believe in stories, in history and the way an object can come to encapsulate something much bigger than itself. We believe that a city is a living, breathing organism, and to get to know it you have to wander its streets, the veins that fork and converge and inevitably lead you to its heart—the marketplace. Explore and shop streets of cities around the world at Project Bly.